UNITAID is pleased to announce an open call (the "Call") for Letters of Intent (LOI) on the topic of improving access to key preventive, diagnostic and treatment commodities for HIV, TB and malaria through market-based approaches. An LOI is a short conceptual presentation of a proposed project following the format set out in the LOI template (Annex E).
Open date: 4 April 2012
Close date: 22 May 2012
Please find below the Guidelines, Application Form, and background invitation.
- LOI guidelines [PDF, 225KB]
- Annex A HIV diagnostics technology landscape (Jun 2011) [PDF, 1.3 MB]
- Annex B Update HIV diagnostics technology landscape (Oct 2011) [PDF, 800 KB]
- Annex C Malaria diagnostics landscape (Dec 2011) [PDF, 1.2 MB]
- Annex D Medicines landscape (Jan 2011) [PDF, 530 KB]
- Annex E LOI application form [DOC, 1.0 MB]
- Annex F Market impact framework [PDF, 110 KB]
- Questions and Answers [PDF, 170 KB]